London Pregnancy Photographer:
Pregnancy is such a truly special time; filled with so many emotions, questions, piles of these beautiful tiny baby clothes ironing, decisions, decisions. It seems to last forever yet comes and goes so fast too and in the middle of all the preparations how easy is to forget to capture this utter magic.
I always feel so honoured to be able to help to save your precious moments through my photographs, and reading such a wonderful review is why I do my work. These photographs will soon become a priceless family heirloom, just at the very edge of the new chapter to come, with all of you in the frame.
‘Agi is a wonderful photographer and also a lovely person! She made us feel very comfortable and captured real moments and we looked very natural and happy. Agi was
patient and answered any questions we had. She’s very talented and also trustworthy. We are very happy with our choice and will cherish the lovely memories she helped us capture! Highly recommended!’
London Newborn Photography:
I am so grateful to share my VOGUE publication form one of the recent newborn baby photoshoots in London, thank you so much for having me to capture this very special time. It is funny how often you hear how babies grow and change fast but it is only when you look back at the photographs or the videos you realize how far you all have come indeed.
It is so important to have these moments saved, not only for us but for our children mostly and the best bit it - it is never too late to do it too!
Do capture your stories, they do not happen twice - unless it is when asking a toddler about not doing something… ;)
If you are thinking about your family photo shoot,
Please get in touch,
Wishing you all the most wonderful, calm, full of magic and love Christmas time.
Support Small Businesses, Wiltshire:
And just like that, another year is approaching it’s end which means looking around for Christmas presents ideas.
In-between the Christmas advertising overload and the streaming Black Friday sales
‘deals’, it is so easy to feel lost and confused. I know this as I feel it too, regardless of how much I try to consciously switch off from the constant marketing traps.
I strongly believe in and stand for supporting local shops and small businesses. The tiny guys out there. For it is these guys who make our small communities so truly special.
I have created a list below of local shops and businesses, so if you are looking for inspiration to fill your Christmas list, please stop by and check them first. I can guarantee that each small purchase will make someone truly happy (or even make them do a small happy dance - mine is definitely not qualifying for Strictly! ;) )
Let’s support our local shops and businesses!
1) Photography for your Small Business:
Are you ready to take your business to the next level in 2020? Learn how to craft your own visual stories like a pro?
The stories that will attract new clients, that will resonate with your audience and that will be reflected in your sales. The investment in YOU that doesn’t break the bank. If you are ready to start the new decade with a brand new vision, refresh your look, learn how to create cohesive stories and how to shoot like a pro (using your phone or your camera) please sign up your interest HERE. Shortly after, you will receive the Limited Early Bird Access to the Photography for your Small Business Workshops 2020 in Malmesbury. Only 10 spaces available!
2) Lebanese Cookery Book by Wafaa Powell: ‘My vegetarian cookery book is full of tasty, healthy and easy to prepare recipes that you will make again and again. It is not in shops. To get a signed copy email email@example.com’
3) Private Childcare in the Home. Event Nannies. Mobile Creches. Soft Play hire by ELF sitters: Evening childcare in the home in the counties of Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, and the towns of Bristol and Bath. In addition to
private babysitting my ELF’s provide hotel and holiday childcare, Mobile
creche services and Event nannies for functions and weddings and Soft
4) Busy Mums Wellbeing Day by Bonny Prim Health Coach: If you are looking for a retreat that you (or someone you love) can attend during the week when the kids are at school then I have just the thing. A time to relax, rewind and have some well deserved ‘me’ time. Other dates are available.
5) Oak View Hypnotherapy by Lauren Metcalfe: A special Limited Edition 1hr Personal Relaxation Experience Gift Voucher for Christmas.
6) Younique Makeup by Karen Barton: 20% off all orders of my makeup and skincare. Every sale raises money to run retreats for survivors of childhood sexual abuse. Customers can place orders directly on my website and they will receive a cashback of 20%.
7) Pet Portraits from photographs by Ruth McGrady
8) Products for Cockapoo lovers by Lydia Faithfull: Quote “SANTAPAWS” by 12th December to get an extra 10% off one of our bronze Frith cockapoo sculptures.
9) Emporium of Loveliness Charity Boutique by Joanna Heaven: Free stocking filler gift with every purchase at The Emporium of Loveliness charity boutique for December.
10) Luxury Skin Care by Lynda Walker Temple Spa: Absolute Treats! A box of Truffle Skincare £70 for both saving £25!
11) LimeLife by Jo Coleman: Vegan, paraben and cruelty-free makeup and skincare boast a fantastic Christmas catalogue with really beautiful Christmas gifts.
12) Flora & Wick Candles by Ellie McCallum: Luxury soy wax candles.
Family Mini Photography:
It is this time of the year when we start to look around for something
special, something new perhaps and something meaningful for the loved
ones around us.
It is this time of the year when I want to say Thank You too. Thank you
for being with me and thank you for all the most beautiful support and
the feedback I receive.
I am launching my Family Special Mini - that last year sold so fast, so please let me know if you want to grab your spot as I really want to avoid any disappointment. There will be 5 spots and when they are gone,
they are gone.
If you are not already, do sign in to my mailing list (here) as it is where I will be sending all the information about the Special Family Mini Photography Offer,